PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL), a premier global provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions, will unveil a number of new innovations at the K 2010 exhibition in Düsseldorf, Germany (October 27 - November 3).
"Our key message at K 2010, 'Make It Possible,' showcases PolyOne's continuing commitment to enhancing our customers' operations and supplying them with a competitive advantage," said Bernard Baert, president of Europe and International.
During the K 2010 exhibition, PolyOne will unveil a host of solutions that can improve customers' ability to win business, differentiate products, and improve operating efficiencies, such as:
- Biopolymer Compounds - reSound 1200 - combining up to 50% bio-derived content and durability
- Liquid Color Solutions - OnColor Complete - improving operating efficiencies and reducing carbon footprint
- Compound, Additive and Colorant Solutions for Photovoltaics - ECCOH Solar - meeting regulatory requirements for solar panel components such as backsheet laminates and TÜV wire
- Cable Compounds for Nuclear Power - ECCOH RP - meeting the strict requirements of high performance cables in nuclear power plants
- Healthcare Compounds - Trilliant- specialty portfolio helping manufacturers achieve healthcare-specific performance
- Non-halogenated TPE Compounds - OnFlex HFFR - responding to consumer demands for more eco-conscious products without sacrificing aesthetic appeal
- Non-halogenated PA Compounds - Edgetek AM - providing RoHS-compliant, high-temperature polyamides for electrical and electronic applications
- High Performance BPA-Free Blends - Edgetek XT - supplying high performance blends of Eastman Tritan copolyester and select engineering thermoplastics
"PolyOne has worked with countless customers to help them reach sustainability goals, solve manufacturing challenges, meet unique material needs and expand into new regions and markets. At this event, which ranks as the world's largest plastics exhibition, we are very pleased to unveil these new global technologies focused on specialized applications in key growth industries," added Baert.