Research and Markets has announced the addition of Chinese Markets for Sealants 2005 to their offering.
China's demand for sealants has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next five years, both production and demand will continue to grow. This new study examines China's economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand, industry capacity, industry structure, marketing channels and major industry participants. Historical data (1994, 1999 and 2004) and long-term forecasts through 2009 and 2014 are presented.
Key producers and end-users are profiled. Most of Chinese sealant producers are listed in the producer directory section.
In China, bituminous sealants and synthetic sealants are major types of sealants. Synthetic sealants include synthetic rubber sealants, acrylic sealants, polyurethane, polysulfide and silicone sealants. Bituminous sealant plays a predominant role in the sealant industry.
A preview of the key topics discussed includes:
- Business Environment
- Sealants Industry Assessments
- Sealants Production and Demand
- Sealants Consumption by Market
- Market Entry Channels
- Sealants Producer Directory
- List of Charts
- Sealants Production, Demand and Capacity Summary
- China's GDP and Industrial Output
- Industrial Output by Ownership
- Foreign Investments and Loans
- China's Imports and Exports
- Sealants Capacity in China
- Sealants Capacity, Output and Demand China
- China's Sealants Demand by Type in 2004
- Sealants Production
- Sealants Exports and Imports
- Sealants Demand by Market in 2009
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c14347