Tensilica®, Inc. today announced that it will feature innovations from customers that use the company's dataplane processors (DPUs) in smartphones, digital televisions (DTVs), and home entertainment systems at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
In all of these cases, customers use Tensilica DPUs to differentiate their products, providing lower power, higher performance and unique features to stand out from their competition. Tensilica's booth with a demo area and three meeting rooms is located in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center in Meeting Room 25060. To schedule a meeting, please email [email protected].
Tensilica will be featuring its audio and baseband DSPs (digital signal processors). Among Tensilica's demonstrations will be:
- Voice trigger and voice commands using the HiFi Audio DSP.
- Fujitsu's F-12C smartphones with integrated HiFi Audio.
- The latest smartphones for NTT Docomo's 4G LTE network in Japan, which use Tensilica DSPs for the LTE communications.
- Samsung's 3D Blu-ray Disc™ player with HiFi Audio for 5.1-channel surround sound.
- HD radios with HiFi Audio.
- Samsung's DTVs with HiFi Audio.
- Two new products that will be previewed to customers at the show. Please see your Tensilica sales representative for details.
"Differentiation is the key reason our customers chose Tensilica DPUs for their products," stated Jack Guedj, Tensilica's president and CEO. "Our DPUs help our customers reach their aggressive time-to-market, high performance and low power goals. The Tensilica DPUs help create the 'Wow' factor in our customers' products."