Alsa Metals announced today an entirely new kind of copper sheet that combines brilliantly colored real pure copper, with the lightweight performance of aluminum and the protective power of Lexan polycarbonate resin thermoplastic.
Alsa Metals will release this exceptional combination of strength, beauty and lightweight performance under the product name 4EverBright. The 4EverBright product line is designed to be the prettiest, lightest and most versatile siding and decorative metal solution on the market today. There is no reason, the company says, to use traditional copper sheeting in building ever again. 4EverBright can even be shaped over existing roof tile.
The 4EverBright Copper Sheeting produced by Alsa Metals offers a number of unique benefits for construction and home improvement use:
- The pure amber hue of 4EverBright real copper sheeting and coils will Never fade or tarnish; designed to stay fresh and true thanks to the protective layer of Lexan that prevents exposure to humidity and air.
- Lexan polycarbonate resin thermoplastic has unmatched durability and is the same material used to bulletproof the U.S. President's vehicles as well as in banks and airplanes.
- Its Aluminum construction ensures sturdy, lightweight performance for a wide range of uses; 4EverBright coils and sheeting weigh up to 90 percent less than comparable thickness copper coils and sheets. 4EverBright Copper sheet comes in a multitude of thicknesses including .040, traditional to roofing. Many thicknesses of aluminum are kept in stock.
The visual effects of 4EverBright are simply stunning, and with so many design options the possibilities just go and go. Brushed Copper offers a subtle and elegant matte appearance that will withstand both wind and weather for years to come. The brilliant Bright Copper is a shiny amber-hued mirror with a 90% reflection rate and can enhance any exterior or interior area of the home, an antiqued patina effect is also available.
The product makes for a very reflective metal for the lighting industry as well as decorative metals.
Lexan coatings protect the copper against scratches, dents and oxidation and ensure the most durable and beautiful products possible for Alsa Metals customers.
This new and innovative copper sheeting and coil product line can be used in a wide range of consumer, commercial and construction applications:
- Roofing, siding and paneling can now take on a brilliant copper luster sure to appeal to homeowners for both interior and exterior remodeling projects.
- Flooring can stand up to daily use and still look brilliant with 4EverBright's lasting durability.
- Roofing, Rain gutters and exterior trim constructed using 4EverBright Coppers can enhance the appearance of any office building or home.
- The product makes for a very reflective metal for the lighting industry as well as decorative metals.
- Its beauty is unequaled in traditional copper sheet. The company is offering free samples to price it and is seeking worldwide distributors.
Lightweight, easy to use, and extremely versatile this new product will soon be available at Home Depot and other leading retail hardware outlets. It can also be ordered directly from the manufacturer at alsacorp.com/alsa_metals. Laminating and coating services are also available for the company's unique metal creations. There are many films offered on Alsa's site that can be laminated to your choice of metal within a few days.