This year marks 26 years of Spanish innovation at COVERINGS, The Ultimate Stone and Tile Experience. Tile of Spain, the international brand representing 125 ceramic tile manufacturers belonging to the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers' Association (ASCER), once again served as a show sponsor.
For the complete news release, and images, visit http://bit.ly/ZKE5hv.
Show highlights included:
- APAVISA displayed the new Vintage collection, a distinctly contemporary collection capturing the charm of a bygone era, produced by hand using the finest materials. The Archconcept series, with its three-dimensional attributes and textures, reinterprets the style, elegance and sophistication of porcelain.
- GRESPANIA showcased the marble looks of Numancia and Icaria porcelain floor tiles in 60x60cm and 30x60cm sizes. Java, Daino and Nepal wall tiles were introduced as well.
- KERABEN highlighted their Maderia series, part of the Keraben Home Collection. Inspired by natural elements, Madeira tile has the appearance and touch of natural wood thanks to its gently rippled surface.
- Copper, Crosscut and Pietra Roma series were the highlights of the LA PLATERA booth. Created with digital technology, these tiles closely imitate the look of stone. The Incanto line, which combines 12 different graphics of stone, concrete, wood and marble was also displayed.
- LEVANTINA featured the Techlam series of ceramic tile. 3mm thick, lightweight and available in large panels up to 1000x3000mm, Techlam is versatile in terms of its size, color, ability to be used with other materials, technical properties of durability and flexibility of installation. Techlam Helios and Vulcano collections, as well as Arabescato, the newest color in the Techlam Natura Collection were displayed. A cladding system made with Techlam Basic Black, a ventilated facade, was a point of interest for architects.
- ONIX presented FuseGlass 1"x1" mosaic tile made of a combination of textures and effects; iridescent metallic with a unique texture. Small mirror tiles in the series provide a strong chromatic depth. All of ONIX's new collections are made of 98% recycled glass.
- Thule series inkjet wall and floor red body tiles, and Reef series porcelain tiles available in six colors and three different sizes were the talk of the PAMESA booth.