Feb 24 2014
Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies Simrit has announced that it will be showcasing some of its most important sealing material developments and components at the 2014 Fluid Power, Power Transmission, Motion Control Exposition (IFPE) and CONEXPO-CON/AGG international technical exposition and conference in Las Vegas from March 4 to 8.
The exposition will feature more than 2,800 exhibitors from around the globe in markets as diverse as aerospace, agriculture, construction, chemical and petroleum processing, mining, factory automation, engineering services and distribution. Equipment demonstrations and educational seminars will also be presented.
With the message of "Often Invisible, Always Essential," Freudenberg-NOK Simrit will demonstrate how its advanced sealing technologies, materials and innovations are helping to extend the lifecycle of machinery and equipment in a variety of markets and applications. The company's new branding and related marketing campaign will be on full display at its redesigned booth (#81330) in South Hall 3, where visitors will be able to talk to product specialists and preferred distributors, look at multiple product displays and watch technology demonstrations about the company's materials and innovations. Huge photos of a bucket loader and hydraulic digger will help guide visitors to the Freudenberg-NOK exhibit.
"The IFPE and CONEXPO-CON/AGG event offers Freudenberg Sealing Technologies a terrific opportunity to highlight the advanced sealing solutions and technical capabilities it can offer a wide range of product markets, applications and industries," said Jose Caro, president, Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies Simrit. "Lifecycle issues are critically important to our customers no matter where they are located. This show offers us the opportunity to introduce our new branding and clearly demonstrate how we have pulled our organization together to address global customer needs."
A sampling of Freudenberg-NOK Simrit products and technologies that will be on display at IFPE and CONEXPO-CON/AGG include:
- Its "next-generation polyurethane" that sets new standards in the sealing industry due to its resistance to a variety of media, temperatures and environments;
- Its range of fluid management technologies developed in response to customer needs and proven to increase a product's lifespan even in extreme environments;
- A portfolio of power generation and transmission innovations that have been developed and tested to keep customers' equipment profitable no matter the conditions;
- A variety of mobility sealing innovations focused on emissions reduction in addition to performance; and
- An innovative, patented curve gasket that supports the focus on lightweight designs and offers greater stability, lower reaction forces and wider compression ranges.
Also during the show, the company will celebrate a successful partnership with European power transmission leader Carraro Group.