Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases, a business area of Linde Gas North America LLC, will be exhibiting at SEMICON West tradeshow in San Francisco July 8-10. Its focus will be on how Linde enables smarter electronics manufacturing through innovative gases and chemicals technology, as well as through investment in gases, engineering and strategic partnerships.
Linde Gas North America LLC is a member of The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company. SEMICON West is the annual tradeshow for the micro-electronics manufacturing industry.
"Linde is the technology partner of choice for global semiconductor manufacturers," said Rob Capellman, head of Sales and Operations for Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases. "Drawing on decades of experience in primary materials, Linde's semiconductor knowledge is second to none with major gas supply projects designed and installed with the leading semiconductor manufacturer in every major manufacturing geography."
Linde's global product, system and service offerings for the electronics industry include ultra-pure bulk gases, electronic specialty gases (ESGs), carbon nanotubes, lithography gases, on-site gas generators, on-site gas and chemical management services, gas delivery and monitoring systems, recycling equipment and wet process chemicals.
"With the continued growth of mobile devices driving the demand for smaller and more versatile integrated circuit (IC) technology, manufacturers are faced with unyielding cost and technology barriers," said Andreas Weisheit, head of Marketing and Planning for Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases. "These next generation ICs require more gases and precursors; Linde has stepped up its electronic materials (EMs) portfolio to accommodate those needs and to enable manufacturers to stay competitive and meet consumer demand. We have invested heavily in groundbreaking technologies and solutions, which are backed by our partners in a global supply chain. Linde is uniquely positioned to be a global leader in enabling smarter, lower-cost and more sustainable semiconductor manufacturing processes."
Linde is a pioneer in electronic materials (EM) and gas technologies, with offerings that include:
- More than 100 electronic specialty gases and mixtures that are used in increasing amounts in leading-edge processes in the electronics industry
- Linde SPECTRA™ lithography gases and gas mixtures, which enable the operation of lasers in thousands of the world's wafer steppers and scanners
- High-purity isotopic gases like deuterium, deuterated silane and deuterated ammonia
- Ultra high-purity hydrogen fluoride and xenon difluoride for the emerging micro-electro-mechanicals (MEMS) dry etch market
- Nanomaterials such as single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNT)
Linde is also leading the way in:
- Materials recovery solutions that enable critical materials and environmental hazards to be recovered, purified and re-used on site
- Meeting stringent quality requirements and supplying gases and chemicals safely and at a low cost to the business and the environment
Visit Linde booth
All visitors are welcome to visit Linde in booth number 1109 in the South hall from July 8 – 10 in the Moscone Center in San Francisco. For further inquiries, please contact Francesca Brava at [email protected].