Designed for Efficiency, Consistency and Precision in Laboratory Environments
Buehler, a premier manufacturer of scientific equipment and supplies for use in materials analysis is introducing the IsoMet High Speed, a precision sectioning machine designed specifically to create consistent and efficient cuts. The IsoMet High Speed is being introduced at the MS&T Conference (Material Science and Technology), a joint conference of the ACerS, AIST, ASM International, and TMS organizations in Salt Lake City, Utah. Buehler is demonstrating the IsoMet High Speed cutter at booth #225.
The IsoMet High Speed precision cutter sections any sample with efficiency, consistency and precision using diamond or abrasive blades. It is a robust saw that provides consistent sectioning performance for busy laboratories with the following key features:
- Automated three-axis movement allows precise alignment and quick cutting.
- Automatic Dressing System maintains consistent cut quality and reduces the frequency of changing the dressing stick. *IsoMet High Speed Pro
- Rapid Laser Alignment saves time with instant visual alignment with laser. *IsoMet High Speed Pro
- Intuitive Controls allow programming for repeatable and consistent single or serial sections.
- Quick Sample Adjustments offer easy adjusting of sample with the Rapid Rail and tool-less vising system.
The IsoMet High Speed is available in two formats – the High Speed and the High Speed Pro. Both provide strength and power to produce quality cut surfaces. In the High Speed Pro version, Buehler has added additional abilities to improve user experience with a laser for visual blade alignment and an automatic dressing system to maintain diamond blade quality throughout the cut.
Product Manager, Chelsea Frid
Buehler offers a complete selection of IsoMet High Speed accessories including Rapid Rail Vise Holder, Single Saddle Chuck, Double Saddle Chuck, quick clamp vises, dressing wheels and external recirculation tank.
Buehler is a leading provider of scientific equipment, supplies, consumables and analysis techniques for use in materials preparation, image analyses and hardness testing. Buehler products cross a wide variety of industries, including Primary Metals, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Electronics, Medical, Energy and more.
For more information on the IsoMet High Speed contact at: email [email protected] or contact a sales representative.