Kurtz Ersa Inc., a leading supplier of electronics production equipment, today announced plans to exhibit at SMTA International, scheduled to take place Oct. 16-17, 2018 at the Donald Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. The Ersa team will showcase the VERSAPRINT 2 Ultra stencil printer and HR 550 in Booth #616.
The VERSAPRINT 2 Ultra is the first stencil printer worldwide with fully integrated 100 percent 3D SPI. Advantages vs. 3D SPI standalone systems include:
- 3D SPI for the inspection of complex PCBs directly after the printing process
- VERSAPRINT stencil inspection detects errors before they appear
- Zero reference measurement of the unprinted PCB can be performed before every print
- Integrated closed-loop function for print offset compensation
- One software platform for print inspection – one consistent operator concept
- Maintenance and service for only one machine
- One contact for both processes
- Less space required on the shop floor
The HR 550 hybrid rework system features a 1,500W high performance hybrid heating element to desolder and solder SMT components up to 70 x 70 mm. A 2,400 W infrared bottom heater in three heating zones guarantees homogeneous bottom-side preheating of the complete assembly. The system addresses all users with the highest requirements in terms of precision and process safety in electronic assembly rework applications.