Traditionally a limited number of techniques have been used for physical properties analysis.
Now, the opposite is becoming the issue, there are a multitude of good and reliable techniques, that can enrich solid form analysis.
- So, what should be used?
- What insights can new techniques add?
- Where can we fill the gaps in current analytical procedures?
By looking at examples of porosity, surface area and powder flow analyses, we will explore how existing and new techniques can be used to improve characterization.
Who Should Attend
This webinar will benefit beginners and professionals in research, development, processing or quality control who want to acquire a basic understanding of comprehensive material characterization or who want to refresh and expand existing knowledge. Furthermore, those who are looking for suggestions for further possible uses of physisorption, chemisorption, mercury porosimetry, particle size characterization and powder rheology as well as microreaction technology should attend this webinar.
What You Will Learn
This webinar aims to offer a window into the wider range of analytical techniques available and demonstrate how we can:
- Move away from over reliance on a limited range of techniques.
- Incorporate newer complimentary techniques to broaden understanding.
- Look at interrelation between measured properties.
- Allow greater control whilst reducing the analytical burden.
- Build in regulatory conformance with good analysis.
Dr Phil Bone | Technical Service and Applications Specialist | Micromeritics Instrument Corporation