The ONH836 Oxygen/Nitrogen/Hydrogen Elemental Analyzer is designed by LECO Corporation for measuring the content of nitrogen, oxygen, and hydrogen in ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, inorganic materials, and refractory materials using the inert gas fusion technique. A custom MS Windows-based software interface is built in the analyzer for carrying out the touch-screen operation. This software is very easy to use, and allows the user to access analysis settings, instrument control, reporting, and diagnostics.
The key features of the ONH836 Oxygen/Nitrogen/Hydrogen Elemental Analyzer are:
Integral Sample Loading Area
- Simplifies routine sample drop mechanism maintenance
- New quick-change disk filter assembly
- Minimizes atmospheric contamination while introducing the sample.
- Optional 20-crucible batch loader is available
- Optional autocleaner is present for avoiding the need of manually cleaning between samples.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Compatible with SmartLine Remote Diagnostics
- Pressure-compensated and temperature-controlled gas dose system
- Boom-mounted touch interface.
- Infrared (IR) and thermal conductivity (TC) detectors
- Bypassable OMI-2 carrier gas scrubber for increasing TC cell stability
- Triple IR cells are available for detecting oxygen
- Patented dyanamic flow compensation further enhances TC cell stability.