The most recent innovation from LECO in the gas chromatography field, the Pegasus GC-HRT+ 4D, gives users the unprecedented capacity to assess complex samples and recognize unknown analytes. Coupling the High Resolution Deconvolution® (HRD®) with the highest performance GCxGC and TOFMS available in the market, users are enabled to search more analytes than ever before and track components with ultimate surety.
These advances in technology are coupled with ChromaTOF® software from LECO, which is customized to obtain the maximum out of your High Resolution data when utilized in combination with Accurate Mass Libraries and NIST. Other features like retention time matching, generation of Pseudo-Molecular ions with Chemical Ionization, mass accuracy of deconvoluted components, and isotope patterns collectively lead to confident identification.
With peak capacity potential double that of any mass spectrometer in the market and mass accuracies of 1 ppm, the Pegasus GC-HRT+ 4D is the answer to winning the battle against coelution and evaluating even the most intricate samples.
- Encoded Frequent Pushing™ (EFP™) technique greatly extends the analytical abilities of LECO’s GC-HRT+ and GCxGC-HRT+ instruments, causing a marked enhancement in sensitivity, extended dynamic range, broader mass range, and many more.
- High Resolution Deconvolution (HRD) identifies and deconvolutes key analytes in compound matrices.
- Folded Flight Path® (FFP®) technology from LECO not only gives high sensitivity and resolution, but also offers higher orders of TOF focusing which avoids standard TOF dispersion and permits broader initial conditions.
- Control the power of high resolution and accurate mass spectrometry with SAT. This innovative toolkit, combined with ChromaTOF software, is created to optimize recognition and relative quantification of heteroatomic species in GC or GCxGC data sets.
- The patented ion statistics-based data acquisition system, KADAS®, decreases noise substantially, guarantees mass accuracy, and shrinks file size.
- ChromaTOF software created typically for GCxGC supported HRT+ instrumentation, add advanced quantitative and qualitative functionalities to a single all-in-one user-friendly system.
Chemical Ionization Source
Reduce effort and time in your laboratory by quickly recognizing unknowns and having more confidence in your library hits. Chemical ionization (HR-CI) source for Pegasus GC-HRT+ 4D helps users substantially improve their high resolution GC/MS data with never seen before resolution of pseudo-molecular ions and mass accuracy. Pegasus GC-HRT+ 4D is offered with both chemical ionization (CI) and electron ionization (EI) sources, giving the option for protection of the molecular ion (CI), and comparison with classic library spectra (EI). Pegasus GC-HRT+ 4D in combination with HR-CI source offer a full package for high-information/high-throughput content evaluation, with up to 50,000 FWHM resolution, below 1 ppm mass accuracies, and up to 200 spectra/second acquisition rates—together with high-integrity isotopic abundance measurements to aid rich data content and high-confidence analyte recognition.
Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography
The dual stage-quadjet modulator is mounted along with secondary oven inside the primary GC oven. Controls for GCxGC Thermal Modulator from LECO, autosampler, Pegasus TOFMS, and GC are fully integrated in a single computer utilizing ChromaTOF software from LECO.
LECO’s Accurate Mass Library
Do you want to build the ultimate confidence in your library hit? AML from LECO helps you to compare accurate mass new sample data with an accurate mass library data set. The AML rank gives a similarity score which employs accurate mass sample data the way it should be utilized.