LECO's TGM800 thermogravimetric moisture determinator offers a high precision, automated solution, which utilizes a direct technique for substituting the slow labor intensive, traditional loss-on-drying analytical methods. The TGM800 offers several time-saving features such as the intuitive touch-screen software with flexible method settings and the ability to automatically measure up to 16 samples at a time with optional drying time end-point recognition.
The TGM800 is applicable to a wide range of sample matrices including milled products, feeds, food, and agricultural materials, making it a versatile solution for numerous laboratories.
The Cornerstone Mobile remote software updates users via their smartphone regarding the instrument’s analysis batch progress, status, and performance while away.
High Throughput and Minimal Operator Time Providing Maximum Productivity and Optimal Work Flow
- Maximized throughput with fast ramping of the oven temperature to the method set point and rapid cooling post analysis
- Automated loss-on-drying moisture analysis of up to 16 samples
- Limited sample interaction requirements decrease operator handling time
- Enhanced drying time with automatic endpoint recognition based upon sample mass constancy
Superior Analytical Performance with Versatility
- An integrated balance with 0.0001 g resolution offers steady sample mass measurement throughout the analysis cycle
- Precise over temperature ramping and set point control
- Automated multi-sample analysis cycle
- Automation sequence offers even exposure of samples to the oven drying
- Flexible technique settings with optional sample mass constancy drying time
- Supports analysis cycle capacitates of:
- 10 samples using 2.4 inch circumference aluminum foil crucibles
- 16 samples using 1.5 inch circumference aluminum foil crucibles
Thermogravimetric Moisture Determinator - TGM800
High throughput and minimal operator time providing maximum productivity and optimal work flow
Superior Analytical Performance with versatility