Now even more sensitive than ever, the Pegasus GC-HRT+ is the ideal tool for fulfilling the challenges of highly intricate analytical demands of today. This high performance mass spectrometer encompasses full mass range acquisition, industry leading accuracy, exceptional speed, mass resolution, and isotopic abundance, all within a single injection.
Folded Flight Path® (FFP®) technology from LECO and innovative data acquisition system allows 50,000 FWHM resolution, below 1 ppm mass accuracies, and up to 200 spectra/second acquisition rates—all with the aim to ease rich analyte recognition and high-surety analyte finding.
- Encoded Frequent Pushing™ (EFP™) technology significantly inflates the analytical capacities of GC-HRT+ and GCxGC-HRT+ instruments from LECO, contributing to a substantial rise in sensitivity, extended dynamic range, and many more.
- The FFP not only gives high sensitivity and resolution, but also offers higher orders of TOF focusing which permits broader initial ion beam conditions and also eradicates standard TOF dispersion.
- Control the power of accurate high resolution mass spectrometry with Spectral Analysis Tools (SAT). This novel toolkit, coupled with ChromaTOF software, is created to optimize recognition and relative quantification of heteroatomics species in either GCxGC or GC information sets.
- The patented ion statistics-based information acquisition system, KADAS®, substantially decreases noise, guarantees mass accuracy and shrinks file size.
- High Resolution Deconvolution® (HRD®) recognizes and deconvolutes critical analytes in compound matrices.
- What else can be in your sample? In cases where there is ambiguity, HRD coupled with Ultra High Resolution mode will separate highly isobaric ions (mass differences ~ 0.02 amu).
Chemical Ionization Source
Reduce effort and time in your laboratory by quickly recognizing unknowns and having more confidence in your library hits. Chemical ionization (HR-CI) source for Pegasus GC-HRT+ helps users substantially improve their high resolution GC/MS data with never seen before resolution of pseudo-molecular ions and mass accuracy. Pegasus GC-HRT+ is offered with both chemical ionization (CI) and electron ionization (EI) sources, giving the option for protection of the molecular ion (CI), and comparison with classic library spectra (EI). Pegasus GC-HRT+ in combination with HR-CI source offer a full package for high-information/high-throughput content evaluation, with up to 50,000 FWHM resolution, below 1 ppm mass accuracies, and up to 200 spectra/second acquisition rates—together with high-integrity isotopic abundance measurements to aid rich data content and high-confidence analyte recognition.
LECO’S Accurate Mass Library
Do you want to build the ultimate confidence in your library hit? AML from LECO helps you to compare accurate mass new sample data with an accurate mass library data set. The AML rank gives a similarity score which employs accurate mass sample data the way it should be utilized.