Metal Powder Report is pleased to announce PM Asia 2009, dedicated to promoting powder metallurgy in Asia. PM Asia 2009 will take place in Shanghai, China, from 6-8 April 2009.
The event will take place at the Shanghai Everbright Convention Center, and will be co-located with the China Cemented Carbides event. The PM Asia Conference Programme will provide component producers, suppliers, and end-users in a rapidly growing Asian market with the latest information on global PM technology trends.
- PM's contribution to the evolution of the automobile engine
Dr Cesar Molins, AMES SA, Spain
- Trends in gear manufacturing
Dr Philipp Kauffmann, WZL-RWTH Aachen, Germany
- The rapidly emerging market for microminiature MIM medical components and the required technology for participation
Professor Randall German, San Diego State University, USA
- Recent developments of high-performance PM HSS and tool steels
Dr Olle Grinder, PM Technology AB, Sweden
- Cutting tool applications of hardmetals
Dr Leo Prakash, Unimerco A/S, Denmark
- Challenges in the further development of powder processed rare earth-iron-boron magnets
Professor Hywel Davies, University of Sheffield, UK
The full programme is available on the PM Asia 2009 website.