Fuelcellmaterials.com, a world leader in the solid oxide fuel cell product market, are proud to have launched their new website following a detailed analysis of visitor feedback and behavior. The updated site includes improved features as well as fresh content and graphics.
They have redesigned the site not only to provide new and useful information, but also to improve the user experience by making the site more user-friendly. The newly designed site also promotes user interaction.
Fuelcellmaterials.com have concentrated on providing more product-focussed information to aid clients with selection of the optimal products for their application. Each product also has a uniform layout with designated Description and Specification sections to further assist clients with product selection. This information is all easily accessible and includes research knowledge to help in the development of new products.
One of the most significany upgrades to the new site is the shopping cart which streamlines the purchasing process. It also features SSL encryption to ensure customer details are keep confidential.
Some of the other features of the new site include:
- Improved layout for intuitive navigation and a more standardized menu structure
- Publications area that showcases customers' research on each product page
- News & Events area that includes a conference schedule and access to newsletters and press releases
- Educational and product focused content along with helpful tips featured throughout the site
- Updated and larger product images
- Improved site search
Enhancing and updating the website is an important step in keeping fuelcellmaterials.com's commitment to quality and continuous improvement.