ASM International and NACE are proud to announce the launch of the new and enhanced version of the Corrosion Analysis Network website. The Corrosion Analysis Network (CAN) is the most comprehensive and authoritative online source for researching, understanding, preventing and solving corrosion-related problems, and is now more user-friendly than ever before.
Updates to the site include but are not limited to:
- Simplified Navigation
- Find relevant information front and center
- Easily discover relevant documents reorganized by Subject and Source
- Improved Search and Filtering
- Quickly drill down content to address specific needs
- Instantly review results with long titles, descriptive text and sources
- All New Data and Features
- Enhanced database of materials Performance Data, powered by software from Granta Design
- Search the new filterable resource repository of corrosion images, videos, and events
- Utilize the related content engine to extend search results
- Read 17,559 proceedings, articles, standards and reports contributed by NACE International - The Corrosion Society, ASM International - The Materials Information Society and ASTM International - The leader in worldwide standards
- NEW in 2012: Standards, book articles and conference proceedings (1982-present) from SSPC- The Society for Protective Coatings
The updated CAN addresses every aspect of corrosion that technical personnel would need to know. The intuitive new site allows users to find documents quickly while guaranteeing that the information is accurate, comprehensive and reliable. The new CAN is sure to address every need a user may have and therefore contribute to solving corrosion problems all over the globe.
For more information, please visit the Corrosion Analysis Network website.