Creaform, a worldwide leader in portable 3D measurement solutions and 3D engineering services, today presented the most versatile, portable and easy-to-use solution to create reliable 3D content-to-print from existing objects.
The Go!SCAN 3D white-light 3D scanners and VXmodel, a 3D scan-to-print software module are the ideal solution for professionals in 3D printing and additive manufacturing.
When combining a Go!SCAN 3D scanner with VXmodel and its 3D-scan-to-print functionalities, users can scan any 3D object, clean up their meshes, make them watertight, and quickly generate print-ready files. Thanks to VXmodel, they can bypass the unnecessary post-treatment steps as well as quickly and easily prepare their files to be printed in 3D.
Go!SCAN 3D scanners & VXmodel software offer a wealth of benefits, including:
- High speed 3D scanning: Typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less.
- Professional-grade measurements: The Go!SCAN 3D provides an accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.) and resolution of up to 0.2 mm (0.008 in.).
- Full-color 3D models: Users can easily and simultaneously capture high-quality geometry and colors.
- All the functionalities needed to prepare scan models for 3D printing: alignment, geometrical entities and cross-sections, mesh improvement, mesh editing, and more!
- Independent solutions: Works perfectly with any 3D printer.
- Complete and integrated support: Rely on Creaform’s seasoned 3D scanning expertise and worldwide support.
“Creaform’s unique Go!SCAN 3D and VXmodel module are the perfect complement for engineering and CAD professionals that use a 3D printer,” said Francois Leclerc, Product Manager. “The duo’s seamless and quick integration with any 3D printing or CAD process means that users no longer need to rely on third-party post-treatment software. This enables them to get the job done faster. With the Go!SCAN 3D and VXmodel, they ultimately get the optimal scan-to-print solution!”
For more information on Creaform’s Go!SCAN 3D and VXmodel solutions, visit the Creaform website.