Established in 1977, Mecmesin is a global brand renowned worldwide for delivering reliable, affordable and innovative force, materials, and torque testing equipment for quality control.
Mecmesin is part of the Physical Properties Testers Group (PPT Group), a multi-national group of brands expert in the design and production of solutions for testing a range of physical properties including compression, light fastness, moisture, dry rate, water repellency, abrasion, flammability, texture, tensile and torque properties.
The PPT Group has regional offices in the UK, France, Germany, the USA, Thailand and China. The Mecmesin brand is also supported by a global network of distributors in more than 50 countries able to provide technical expertise and after-sales support to customers locally.
The focus of the brand has always been to provide high-quality test solutions, which are an affordable alternative to the many higher-priced systems available, enabling small and large businesses alike to undertake quality control checks on their products without compromising on precision and accuracy.
The rugged design of these systems means they can withstand tough factory conditions and perform tests at the point of production rather than having to use expensive laboratories to ensure consistent manufacture.
From simple hand-held instruments to fully comprehensive universal test machines, there is a Mecmesin product to suit many different applications, budgets, and changing needs.
The Mecmesin product range includes:
- Universal test machines (UTMs) for raw material specimen analysis
- Tensile and compression testing systems for testing products, components, and assemblies
- Torque testing systems
- Force and materials testing software
- Texture Analysers
- Digital torque testers
- Digital force gauges
Mecmesin test solutions enable you to measure according to test standards such as BS, DIN, ASTM, and ISO from 2.5N for the gauge range, to twin-column systems testing up to 50kN!
Mecmesin also offers an extensive number of accessories and gripping fixtures including:
- Compression plates
- Compression probes
- Flexure/bend jigs
- Test hooks
- Bollard/roller grips
- Vice grips
- Friction jigs
- Peel jigs
- Wedge grips
- Fixing tables
- Cap mandrels
Grips and fixtures can also be custom designed to match your particular specification.
A range of services is available to ensure your tests get underway smoothly, whilst maintaining optimum performance of your Mecmesin product:
- Training - Once you have purchased a Mecmesin product, one of our technical sales engineers or a Mecmesin representative will visit you to install the product and train your personnel to correctly and effectively use the product for your application testing needs.
- Calibration, service and repair centre - For calibration, service and repair of our instruments and test systems, we have an extensive support network of Mecmesin service centres to assist you at all times. Operated by our team of trained distributors and the PPT Group regional offices, you can be sure of prompt and efficient service to keep your Mecmesin equipment in top-class condition.
To ensure your tests get underway smoothly, whilst maintaining optimum performance
of your Mecmesin product, we offer a range of services:
- Training - Once you have purchased a Mecmesin product, one of our technical
sales engineers or a Mecmesin representative will visit you to install the
product and train your personnel to correctly and effectively use the product
for your application testing needs.
- Calibration, service and repair centre - Offering a prompt, reliable service,
our calibration, service and repair centre is able to deal with all your force
and torque testing equipment and gauges from Mecmesin, as well as other manufacturers.
We can undertake an on-site verification service at your premises, saving
you both time and money, or, alternatively, can perform a comprehensive calibration
service within our headquarters in the UK.