Precitech’s Nanoform L 1000 is the latest multi-axis ultra precision machining system that is capable of aiding in the manufacture of large parts, meeting demands of the advanced market, and reducing tool setting times. Compared with other basic precision machining system on the market, the Nanoform L 1000 has the largest swing capacity.
The machine can be constructed using two, three, or four axes to produce aspherical, spherical and freeform surfaces.
The main features of Precitech’s Nanoform L 1000 are listed below:
- Saves tool setting time
- Flexibility to manufacture parts up to 1m
- 606mm Z axis tooling plate to house metrology devices, multiple tools, and milling/grinding spindles
- High performance results in excellent surface finish of less than 1.25nm ra
- 500mm of X axis travel and ultimate load capacity of 375lbs (170kg)
- Reduced sensitivity to vibration with integral TMC MaxDamp® isolation system
Nanoform L 1000 is mainly used in the following applications:
- Diamond turning
- Mold inserts
- Deterministic microgrinding of optical lenses
- Precision mechanical parts
Download the Brochure for More Information