Precitech’s Freeform L with its third linear axis provides adequate flexibility to produce freeform surfaces which was not as easily achievable with the two linear axis machining. The Freeform L with its newly added advanced vertical axis provides users with the largest swing capacity than other currently available tools on the market.
The Freeform L is an ultra precision, state-of-the-art tool that provides customers productivity as well as easy usage.
The main features of Precitech’s Freeform L are listed below:
- Flexibility to fabricate freeform geometries
- Excellent swing and load capacity
- Five axis freedom with three axis performance
- Three linear and up to two rotary CNC axes
- Y axis and spindle designed for high thermal stability
- Minimized sensitivity to vibration due to in-built TMC MaxDamp isolation system
- Thermally-controlled enclosure choice to ensure precision during prolonged cutting-time parts
- Can produce large and small parts auxiliary spindle mount to the X axis
Freeform L is mainly used in the following applications:
- Freeform diamond turning
- Groove non-rotationally symmetric surfaces
Download the Brochure for More Information