Precitech’s Nanoform® 700 ultra is a multi-axis ultra-precision machining system that has the quality of a small frame lathe and the flexibility of a large frame lathe. It is designed for producing mirrors, optical mold inserts, optical lenses and mechanical components.
The Nanoform 700 ultra offers a 700mm swing capacity and an optional 170kg load capacity for achieving a high level of performance. It can be assembled from 2 to 4-axes to create aspheric, spherical and freeform surfaces.
The main features of the Nanoform® 700 ultra multi-axis ultra precision machining system include:
- Surface finish spec of 1nm Ra
- Industry leading swing and load capacity
- Natural granite base
- Pneumatic vibration isolation system
- 350X mm and 300Z mm travel oil hydrostatic machine slides
- Air bearing HD-160 work spindle
- Work piece balancing software
- UPx machine controller
- Spray mist system
- Machine enclosure
- Electrical safety
Download the Brochure for More Information