Precitech, manufacturer of ultra-precision machining systems, offers the DRL range of large oil-bearing drum roll lathes that can be used to produce optical structures on drum surfaces.
The DRL1200 and the DRL600 are built with air bearing spindles, which have lower error motions, lower operating costs and are affordably priced. The DRL1200 is designed on Precitech’s open frame machine base and has been developed for drums used in small scale production applications, whilst the DRL600 is designed on Precitech’s common large frame machine base and has been developed for research and development applications.
- Simplified tool path programming
- Movable tail stock options provide unparalleled drum size flexibility
- Improves performance of end products; Precitech offers cylindricity and surface finish specifications
- Integrated TMC MaxDamp® isolation system reduces sensitivity to vibration
- Maximum usability
- Reduced sensitivity to thermal variations, thanks to sophisticated management of on-machine heat sources
- Functional ergonomic console
- User-friendly UPx machine control
- Built-in diagnostic tools improve productivity
- Adjustable tailstocks available
Energy conservation: High efficiency light guides, solar concentrators and light bending films
Brightness enhancing films: Tablets, smart phones and LCD monitors
Other optical grating applications
Download the Brochure for More Information