The Nanoform® 250 ultragrind precision machining system supplied by Precitech is a flood coolant compatible, 2 to 5-axes machine suitable for deterministic freeform grinding, milling and diamond turning applications. This ultra precision freeform machine comes with Precitech’s UPx CNC machine control to deliver a user-friendly interface for optimal output.
The Nanoform® 250 ultragrind is designed for different applications such as mold inserts for molding lenses and glass pressing and glass grinding for aspheric glass lenses.
The main features of the Nanoform® 250 Ultragrind Precision Machining System include:
- QNX real time Operating System with 0.01nm programming resolution
- Air bearing HS-75 work spindle
- Air bearing SP-150 work spindle
- Linear holographic glass scales with 16pm feedback resolution
- Linear motors coupled to true analog linear amplifiers
- Fully sealed stainless steel enclosure
- Oil hydrostatic machine slides
- Sealed natural granite base provides better long-term machine tool stability
- Standard design for future capability upgrades
- On-machine workpiece balancing system
- FEA optimized double sub-frames for the ultimate in environmental isolation
- Electrical safety
Download the Brochure for More Information