Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China's Cotton Market Analysis and Forecast Report (2010-2011)" report to their offering.
The main characteristics of China's cotton market in 2010 are as follows: (1) China's cotton planting acreage dropped to the lowest since 2003 (2) China allocated 3.562 million tons of cotton import quota, second only to 2006 (3) China's cotton import significantly increases in 2010 (4) Cotton prices surge to the highest (5) Spinning industry profit reached the highest since 2003
Why cotton prices increase greatly in 2010? How long dose high prices last? This report provides a systematical analysis from cotton industry policies, cotton production and trade, economic situations of textile industry, etc, in 2010. Based on these, this report also correctly forecasts the characteristics and trends of China's cotton market in 2010. For those wanting to understand more about China's cotton market, this report offers valuable, systemic, comprehensive and accurate references.
Key Topics Covered:
- Part One: Analysis and Forecast of Cotton Industry Policies
- Part Two: Analysis and Forecast of 2010 China's Cotton Production
- Part Three: Analysis and Forecast of 2010 China's Cotton Trade
- Part Four: Analysis and Forecast of Economic Situations of Chinas Textile Industry
- Part Five: Analysis and Forecast of 2010 China's Cotton Market Prices
- Part Six: Analysis and Forecast of 2010 China's Cotton Supply-Demand Balance
- Attached Tables and Figures
- Map 1, Distribution of China's Cotton Production by Province
- Map 2, Distribution of Cotton Import Enterprises
- Map 3, Distribution of Cotton Spining Enterprises
- List of Figures
- List of Tables