BYK Additives & Instruments will be presenting its latest additive developments from its worldwide BYK laboratories this year at the K trade fair, which will be held from 16 to 23 of October in Düsseldorf.
Applications for plastics modifiers of the SCONA® brand are this year’s main focus at BYK.
Special product group highlights will be presented at the BYK exhibition booth E 17 in Hall 5:
- New additives for improving scratch resistance in polypropylene compounds
- Modifiers for wood plastic composites (WPCs), glass-fiber reinforced polypropylene (PP) and polyamide (PA) compounds
- Modifiers for improving the adhesion of TPE-S overmolding compounds on hard substrates
- Wetting and dispersing additives for masterbatch production
- Process additives for highly filled compounds
- Additives for PVC plastisols
- Additives for glass-fiber reinforced plastics
Parallel to the K, BYK is launching a new advertising campaign for additives used in the plastics sector. With fresh texts and images of interpersonal relations, BYK spells out the significance that the right additive can have for both hard and flexible plastic compounds alike.
Thus BYK additives optimize, for example, the processing of fiber reinforced plastics, improve the mechanical and esthetic properties of the system, and ensure stable incorporation of the material fibers in the plastic.