The flexible compact isolator or FCI realizes the demands for a flexible, cost effective barrier containment solution having the following features:
- It can be efficiently utilized in companies involved in biotechnology, scientific research or pharmaceutical development.
- It offers high quality product and personnel protection with a variety of processing applications.
- It has a modular design that provides a unique ‘one man’ contained workstation.
- It enables individual modules to be linked to provide a pod system with individual activities contained in individual units.
- It has multi-linked configurations providing a cost effective option for companies that do not deal with the handling of harmful powders or when expenditure on a dedicated static isolator is not adequate.
- It is available in rigid, semi rigid and disposable canopy options
- Hazardous area system
- Portable, ‘plug & play’ and contained workstation
- Independently tested to <1μg/m3
- User friendly
- Ergonomic design
- All round high visibility
- Sizes available 1m x 0.5m footprint
Options for Hosokawa Micron’s Flexible Compact Isolators (FCI)
Options provided by Hosokawa Micron for flexible compact isolators (FCI) include:
- CIP system
- Nitrogen inertion
- Air handling systems
- Flexible glove port configuration
- Filtration and Rapid Transfer Ports
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by Hosokawa Micron.
For more information on this source, please visit Hosokawa Micron.