The ASP500 series TALYS is a fiber optics based industrial FT-NIR analyzer that has been exclusively designed for in-line monitoring and control of batch or continuous processes. Its featured seamless installation enables reactor profiling, real-time determination of process end-point, cycle-time reduction, process characterization, and early troubleshooting.
The TALYS ASP500 series signifies the latest advancements in process analytics for chemical industries.
It is designed to perform in-line or on-line monitoring of batch and continuous chemical processes and enables reactor profiling, process cycle time reduction, process characterization and troubleshooting, and real-time determination of batch end point.
The TALYS ASP500 series captures over 30 years of ABB expertise in process analytics and was designed around 4 key concepts that include ease of implementation, ease of use, state-of-the-art analytical performance and reliability.
The key features of the Process FT – NIR Analyzer – TALYS ASP500 series include:
- The analyzer on-site installation is typically performed within a day.
- Is fully integrated in a single enclosure with minimal footprint: 368mm (H) × 350mm (W) × 260mm (D).
- Can either be shelf-mounted or wall-mounted.
- Located in a safe area TALYS- ASP500 series performs real-time process measurements via fiber optics connected to a process sampling interface for in-line or on-line measurement.
- TALYS is flexible and supports different types of insertion probes or flow-through cells.
- This reliable analyzer features an embedded processor so that no external PC is required during process monitoring operations.