ABB offers the MBGAS-3000 FT-IR Gas Analyzer for multi-gas component analysis in combustion processes.
This complete real-time measurement analyzer can be conveniently incorporated into a continuous emission monitoring solution.
Excellent sensitivity, stability and photometric accuracy are the key advantages of this Fourier-transform infrared (FTIR) technology-based analyzer.
The analyzer does not require any sample treatment except dust filtering as it is based on wet/hot sample extraction. Sample integrity can be maintained without the need for diluting the sample. It is possible to integrate analyzer with the current dry sample systems.
Key Features and Advantages
The following are the key features and advantages of the MBGAS-3000 FT-IR Gas Analyzer:
- High-end analytical performance in compliance with emission monitoring regulations
- Pre-defined analysis for monitoring combustion processes with special focus on waste incineration, process, and power emissions
- Minimum commissioning time
- Design target for single-point calibration per gas range, including water
- Flexible with the multi-range support capabilities
- Low maintenance costs thanks to the long-lasting IR source, field serviceable modules, and maintenance-free interferometer.
- Fast response time owing to the long and short path cell low-volume design
- Highly reliable analyzer with advanced embedded software implementation
- Modular design for in-field serviceability
- Robust software design ensures very high reliability
- Simplified integration: Wall or 19” rack mount and it may be required to adjust the rack mount
- Minimal commissioning and maintenance
- Pre-defined multi-component analysis for monitoring emissions
- Unit reports calibrated engineering data with embedded processing
- Designed to meet performance requirements in conformation with standard EN15267-3:2008-3
The MBGAS-3000 FT-IR Gas Analyzer is an integrated analyzer featuring three modules on single mounting plate/bracket: electronic , interferometer, and gas cell. The key specifications of the analyzer are as follows:
- Dimensions: 46cm (W) x 70cm (H) x 27cm (D)
- 19½ “ standard rack or wall mount
- Swagelok™ connector fittings to fit 1/4-inch tubing for inlet and outlet of cell
- Weight is 35kg
- Path length fixed at 3.24-meters (multi-pass)
- Sample cell: 1-liter volume, heatable (up to 200C), resistant mirrors, aluminum body
- DTGS detector
- Spectral range is 800-000 cm-1
- ZnSe & BaF2 Optical components
- Power requirements: 90 – 250VAC (± 15V) & 50 – 60Hz (± 3Hz)
- Power consumption: 1200W @ start-up, 190W @ normal operation
- Communications : TCP/IP protocol to I/O controller
- Pre-defined combustion analysis : NH3, SO2, NO, NO2, N2O, CO, HCl, HF, CH4, H2O, CO2
- Embedded processor with FTE software
- Temperature controller for sample cell
- All utilities for operation including reference and purge gases
- Heated gas transport in and out of cell
- Additional calibration techniques are available at additional charge