The FTPA2000-HP260X is considered to be a multipurpose multichannel fiber-optic based process FT-NIR analyzer platform ideal for petrochemical and hydrocarbon applications. It is designed for operation in potentially explosive atmospheres.
The HP260X series Process FT-IR analyzers have been designed for real-time, online process monitoring and process control of hydrocarbon streams. The analyzers are perfectly suited for analyzing diesel fuel and gasoline streams in the refining industry in order to determine physical and chemical properties for final product blending optimization, and also wider ranging applications including crude distillation units, hydrocracking units, heavy oil upgrading units and base oil units.
Based on Fourier-transform infrared (FT-IR) technology, the HP260 analyzers provide superior rapidity, reliability and flexibility. The HP260 analyzers offer remarkably high sensitivity, stability and photometric accuracy. This results in strong calibration models with exceptional maintainability and transferability, reducing ownerships and development costs as well as yielding exceptional analytical repeatability.
- Fully integrated multi-channel fiber-optic FT-NIR analyzer in a one-box Ex certified enclosure including data controller, user interface and I/O interface
- Complete with industrial PC and touch-screen flat display
- Up to eight separate analysis channels with dedicated detectors and cells for each channel (cells, probes, detectors and fibers may be different for each channel allowing maximum application flexibility and multi-tasking)
- TE-cooled detectors (option) for maximum sensitivity and fastest response
- Easier to install and commission
- Small footprint with decreased space requirement, wall-mount or floor-standing rack (option)
- No need for extra PLC controllers or interfaces
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface and application set-up
- Rapid, flexible analysis with zero deadtime between channels