The new MBB3600-CH70 Polyol Analyzer is suitable for research and development and QA/QC applications on polyols and derivatives. This analyzer is based on ABB’s high performance industrial FT-NIR spectrometer, which is maintenance-free and enables fast determination of several quality properties in liquid chemicals.
The MB3600-CH70 is a true turnkey solution that is ready-to-use right from the start.
Key Features and Benefits
The key features of the MB3600-CH70 are:
- Bench top FT-NIR analyzer for polyols and derivatives
- Designed for laboratory QA/QC, at-line process monitoring and verification
- Universal heatable sampling accessory for disposable vials
- Does not require reagents or solvents
- Turnkey calibrations for OH value analysis
- Enables additional multi-property analysis (acid number, isocyanate content, moisture, TDI isomer ratio, unsaturation)
- Rugged and simple software interface, state of the art analytical performance
- Low cost of ownership (10 years maintenance-free), minimal footprint
- Transferability of calibrations to other ABB laboratory and process analyzers
- Non-hygroscopic ZnSe optics, innovative metrology design
- Rugged aluminum casting, starter OH value calibration models for 9 polyols families + 1 generic
- Fast and accurate analysis as alternative to wet laboratory techniques.