The Axio Imager 2 from ZEISS is a futuristic imaging system that is ideal for use in biomedical sciences and material applications. It is appropriate for particle analysis and correlative microscopy workflow.
After the reflected light is selected, the samples can be seen in brightfield, darkfield, differential interference contrast (DIC), circular differential interference contrast (C-DIC), fluorescence or polarization.
When the transmitted light is chosen, the samples can be seen in brightfield, darkfield, polarization, differential interference contrast (DIC) or circular polarization.
- Automated functioning for precise reproduction during process and quality control
- Smart optics for good resolution and contrast
- Objectives and contrast modules can be identified and arranged for Axio Imager.Z2m using ACR
- Light manager and contrast manager guarantee structured conditions and reproducible outcomes
- Features homogeneous illumination
- Extra control buttons are provided close to the focus drive
- Modular stand design with a variety of motorized and encoded parts for guaranteeing improved flexibility
- Possible to upgrade the Axio Imager 2 with confocal laser scanning microscope LSM 700
- All motorized parts can be regulated using the display key operating functions of Axio Imager.Z2m or Axio Imager.M2m.