The Axio Imager 2 is a future-oriented imaging platform which is suitable for use in material applications and biomedical sciences. It is suitable for correlative microscopy workflow and particle analysis. Reflected light is chosen, and the samples can be observed in darkfield, brightfield, circular differential interference contrast (C-DIC), differential interference contrast (DIC), polarization or fluorescence. Transmitted light can be chosen, and the samples can be observed in darkfield, brightfield, differential interference contrast (DIC), polarization or circular polarization.
- Brilliant optics for high resolution and contrast
- Light manager and contrast manager ensure defined conditions and reproducible results
- Objectives and contrast modules can be detected and configured for Axio Imager.Z2m using ACR
- Automated functions for accurate reproduction during quality and process control
- Axio Imager 2 can be upgraded with confocal laser scanning microscope LSM 700
- Features homogeneous illumination
- Additional control buttons are present around the focus drive
- All motorized components can be controlled using Axio Imager.Z2m or Axio Imager.M2m display key operating functions
- Modular stand concept with a range of motorized and encoded components for ensuring enhanced flexibility.