The Axio Observer is an inverted microscope platform for materials research. It is suitable for automized scanning and imaging of non-metallic inclusions in steel. It offers all relevant contrasting techniques in reflected and transmitted light, and also offers innovative contrast methods which include circular DIC (C-DIC), a polarization technique perfect for contrasting oriented structures. It is ideal for automated NMI investigations.
- Three stand versions are available. They are Axio Observer.A1m, Axio Observer.Z1m, and Axio Observer.D1m. The fully motorized stand enhances the performance capability by motorized focusing (z-control) and automatic component recognition
- Automatic Component Recognition (ACR) is available
- TFT touchscreen is used for operating the microscope and also for convenient input and monitoring
- Enhanced modularity for ever changing applications
- Reproducibility and stability.