The EA6000 and EA1000 series of XRF analyzers offered by Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science have been particularly developed for the restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
The range of XRF analyzers has been trusted for more than 15 years for delivering reliable results for businesses that need to comply with the RoHS directive.
The XRF analyzers allow fast and easy measurement of harmful substances, enabling users to fulfill the environmental regulatory requirements.
Users can select from the EA6000 range for coatings, elemental mapping, and RoHS analysis, or the EA1000 series for dedicated RoHS analysis.
Why Choose Hitachi XRF RoHS Analyzers?
- Rapid measurement
- Automatic sampling
- User-friendly operation
- Flexible calibrations to adjust to the latest RoHS standards
- A large chamber to accommodate a wide range of samples
- Automatically highlights what users are investigating for observable results
- Option is available to add coatings and elemental analysis
- Audio and visual measurement indicator