The differential scanning calorimeters (DSC) from Hitachi are extensively used for the characterization of material properties such as crystallization, melting point, and glass transition. The DSC7000X is used in R&D and quality control over a broad array of industries like oil and gas, polymers, food, pharma, metals, and chemicals.
The world-class sensitivity and baseline flatness offered by Hitachi’s DSC ensures more accurate testing and the potential to assess even the smallest reactions.
Hitachi offers a wide array of solutions, from DSC7020, which encompasses a broad range of applications, to the DSC7000X, which has been custom-designed to fulfill the most sophisticated DSC applications, specifically in the field of applied research.
- World-class baseline performance together with exclusive furnace design
- High sensitivity with superior sensor technology
- More options can be flexibly added after installation
- Real View® camera system displays the behavior of materials live on screen
- Auto-analysis function facilitates faster operation and reliable auto-sampler testing
- Superior, intuitive software ensures user-friendly operation, and enables more sophisticated functionality wherever required
- The potential to study even the smallest reactions offers improved accuracy
- Thanks to the auto-sampler and intuitive software, the analyzer is time-efficient and user-friendly
- The exclusive camera system allows reports to be generated easily, even by non-expert users
- Powerful, reliable system ensures cost-efficient operation