Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science provides a range of PCB and copper coating thickness gages designed for non-destructive measurement of foil, laminate, surface and through-hole copper. These gages are ideal for PCB assemblers and manufacturers.
Gages in this Group
- 165 Copper Plating Thickness - Easy and repeatable measurements on hot or cold copper traces or panels.
- 95M Copper Plating Thickness - Obtain measurements on printed circuit board substrate materials.
- 511 Plated Through-Hole Measurement - Through-hole measurement
- on PCB boards before and after etching.
- 760 PCB Through-Hole and Copper Surface Measurement - easy, accurate and repeatable measurements for PCB electronics manufacturers with a benchtop gage
- 563 Copper Surface Measurement -
- Accurate, fast and repeatable measurements of copper plating on flexible, stiff, single and double-sided or multi-layer PCB boards.
The PCB and copper surface coating thickness gages are used in the following areas:
- Copper surface thickness
- Through hole copper
- PCB manufacturing