The X-MET8000 range of handheld X-ray fluorescence (HHXRF) analysers delivers the performance needed for rapid alloy grade identification and accurate chemistry of a wide variety of materials (solid and powder metals, polymers, wood, solutions, soil, ores, minerals etc). The X-MET is practical, rugged and easy to use to deliver results you can trust.
We provide a range of models to suit all analysis needs and budgets for different applications.
- X-ray tube : 40kV or 50kV
- X-ray tube filters: Single
- Detector: Large area SDD
- Max. sample temperature : 100ºC or 400ºC with HERO™ heat resistant window (optional)
- IP54 rating
- Protection against detector window damage : Optional window shield
- Calibrations : Standardless (includes light elements analysis)
- Integrated camera (Optional)
- Small-spot collimator (Optional)
- 6-position filter wheel for the optimised analysis of all elements from Mg to U