The NEXTA STA (simultaneous thermogravimetric analyzer) available from Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science measures TGA and DSC concurrently in a single unit.
The Hitachi NEXTA STA is used for assessing decomposition temperature and thermal resistance, and also for the quantitative analysis of components by TGA data. In addition, the NEXTA STA is used for DSC testing, as well as Cp testing with DSC data.
The Real View camera system from Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science provides users a unique understanding of their analysis.
- Fine heating technology fulfills the most sophisticated TGA application
- Exceptional baseline performance combined with excellent balance control technology provides more precise and accurate results, enabling consistent quantitative analysis even on very small quantities of material
- Superior software provides ease of use and sophisticated purpose in a single software package
- Real View® is a camera system that provides excellent insight into the examined material
- DSC measurement is also available, thereby enabling Cp measurement in a broader temperature range than is viable with standalone DSC measurement
- Time-efficient and user-friendly, thanks to Hitachi’s intuitive software and autosampler
- Even trace amounts of components or material can be reliably evaluated
- Thanks to the special camera system, reports can be easily generated, even by novice users
- A majority of the TGA applications can be realized in a single, sophisticated analyzer