Seamless quality control is essential in the metals industry at multiple stages of production. The FOUNDRY-MASTER Smart is the ideal solution for the metal production and processing industry, providing cost-effective, reliable analysis. These new generation optical emission spectrometers offer high analytical performance at an extremely compact size. The preinstalled GRADE Database is the largest metals database for fast and easy grade identification. It offers over 12 million records for 339,000 materials from 69 countries and standards – no time consuming research in norms and grade catalogues.
- Analyses the majority of metals and their alloys.
- High analytical performance from powerful patented optics.
- Very short start-up and measurement time.
- FOUNDRY-MASTER Optimum: Identification of duplex steels with Nitrogen analysis.
- Compact foot-print of just 415 x 665 mm and weighing just 35 kg handling is easy.
- Results at your fingertips: wide range of result forms, automatic storage.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
The main features and benefits of the FOUNDRY-MASTER Smart include:
- High analytical performance
- Extremely small foot print: 415 x 665 mm
- Superior price-performance ratio
- Very short measurement and start-up time
- Easy installation and transportation
- Integrated grade database allows rapid identification of metals, and can be updated with a few clicks, eliminating time-intensive research in grade catalogues and norms
- Multiple features and intuitive user interface allows simple and easy analysis
- Fully integrated system self-diagnostics
- Daily routine functions are effortlessly performed and observed
- Familiar Windows® based user interface
- Special protected user levels for untrained personnel guarantees integrity of data and results
- Direct output of results to productivity tools, such as spreadsheets and word processors
- Automatic storage, print-out, transmission to remote devices
- Flagging beyond calibration range, or out of material specifications
- Unique sample stand suitable for irregular and complex sizes and shapes
The FOUNDRY-MASTER Smart has the following applications:
- Majority of metals and their alloys
- Ni: hastelloy/inconel/monel
- Cu: bronze, brass, CuNi alloys
- Al: alloys like die-cast alloys
- Fe: alloys like cast-iron, stainless steel
- Analytical mode/identification