Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science offers a range of paint and powder coating thickness gages designed specifically for measuring coating thickness over ferrous and non-ferrous metal substrates.
Products in this Group
- CMI155 and CMI157 Paint and Powder Gages - Meant for rapid inspection of paint, lacquer and other protective coatings on steel and aluminium substrates. CMI157 can measure coatings that are 50% thicker than what can be achieved with CMI155.
- CMI255 and CMI257 General Purpose Gages - Designed for inspection and quality assurance of paint, lacquer and other protective coatings on metal substrates. CMI225 contains an in-built probe for single-handed operation. CMI257 uses a tethered probe to provide better access to hard to reach areas.
- CMI233 Metal, Paint, and Powder Coating Gage - Meant for industrial coating quality control professionals.
- CMI243 Electroplating Gage - Used in the electroplating and galvanizing sectors to acquire easy, accurate and repeatable coating thickness measurements. Can also be equipped with a probe for measuring paint and other protective coatings on steel.
- CMI730 Metal, Paint, and Powder Coating Gage – Benchtop system for a range of coating thickness applications that require fast, easy and precise coating measurements across a range of substrates.
The main applications of paint and powder coating thickness gages are listed below:
- Architectural parts
- Automotive and aerospace parts
- General industrial items