Hitachi offers a range of electroplating and metal coating thickness gauges designed for measuring metallic coatings over ferrous substrates.
Products in this group:
- CMI243 Electroplating Gauge – A handheld gauge meant for electroplating and galvanizing experts who expect fast, easy, precise and repeatable coating thickness measurements.
- CMI233 Metal, Paint, and Powder Coating Gauge - Specifically designed for quality control of industrial coatings.
- CMI255 and CMI257 General Purpose Gauges – These handheld devices offer accurate measurements for a range of metal coatings. CMI255 contains an in-built probe for single-handed operation. CMI257 uses a tethered probe to provide better access for hard-to-reach areas.
- CMI730 Metal, Paint and Powder Coating Gauge – Benchtop system designed for a complete spectrum of coating thickness applications, which need fast, easy and exact coating measurements over numerous substrates.
The electroplating and metal coating thickness gauges are applied in the following areas:
- Automotive and aerospace parts
- Architectural parts
- General industrial items