The PMI-MASTER Smart from Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science is a portable optical emission spectrometer designed for metal analysis. The compact PMI-MASTER Smart can be used anywhere especially hard-to-reach places.
The rechargeable battery pack has enough power to last for around 10 hours in standby. Depending on the measurement conditions, 300 measurements can be performed in spark mode, while 200 analyses can be made in arc mode.
It is possible to operate the PMI-MASTER Smart with an external power supply/charger, with or without the battery, as well as when recharging the battery pack.
Due to minimised Argon consumption a 1l bottle is sufficient for several analysis (Linde Ecocyl recommended). For more intensive use a cart, holding a 10l bottle, is available.
The main features of the PMI-MASTER smart portable optical emission spectrometer are:
- Cordless design provides maximum mobility
- GRADE database included
- Compact size does not compromise on the complete range of analysis functions
- Can be easily carried around as it weighs only 15kg/33lbs
- Four transport options available
- Transport cases can be placed inside standard car boot
- Guaranteed stable measurement results even under changing temperature conditions and when in motion
- Long-lasting battery pack and optional replacement battery