APEX™ is an intuitive and user-friendly 64-bit software program from EDAX for the collection and analysis of Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS) data and the compositional characterization of materials. APEX™ guarantees high-quality, accurate results and better productivity with its user-friendly interface, simultaneous review mode analysis, and live-time graphical display.
Ease of Use
- Smart, user-friendly interface for easy operation for both amateur and expert users
- Automation of standard tasks for rapid and easy analysis
- Data acquisition and reporting can be done with just one mouse click
APEX™ CompoMap showing separated P K and Zr L overlapping peaks.
- Color scheme can be chosen to match the Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) interface or user preferences
- Display configuration options are available to show data according to user preferences
- Can resize and arrange data windows based on user requirements
- Easy to interpret data
- Simultaneous Live and Review Mode
- Linescan Acquisition
- Smart Quant
- Multipoint Analysis
- Drift Correction
- EDS CPS Mapping
- Advanced Reporting
- Dynamic Element Mapping
- CompoMaps (Live Net Mapping)
- Data Management and Reporting
- Smart Materials and Minerals Library (optional)
- Spectrum Match (optional)
APEX™ element color selector window.