The Rigaku NEX CG offers quick quantitative and qualitative determination of major and minor atomic elements in a broad range of sample types with minimal standards.
The NEX CG features polarized Cartesian geometry for trace level sensitivity and unlike traditional EDXRF analyzers the NEX CG was designed with an innovative close-coupled Cartesian geometry optical kernel that improves dramatically signal-to-noise.
The use of secondary target excitation, instead of convention direct excitation enhances sensitivity further. The resulting drastic reduction in background noise and simultaneous increase in element peaks results in a spectrometer that can perform routine trace element analysis even in difficult sample types.
The NEX CG is also powered by a novel quantitative and qualitative analytical software RPF-SQX that features the profile fitting technology of Rigaku. The software enables semi-quantitative analysis of almost all sample types without standards and rigorous quantitative analysis with standards.
The key features of the X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer are:
- Analysis of 11Na to 92U non-destructively
- Solids, liquids, powders and thin films
- Polarized excitation for lower detection limits
- Innovative treatment of peak overlap reduces errors
- PPB detection limits for aqueous samples using UltraCarry
- Simplified user interface with EZ Analysis