Rigaku has developed the XtaLAB Synergy-S X-ray diffractometer for single-crystal X-ray diffraction. Using a combination of cutting-edge components and user-inspired software combined through a highly parallelized architecture, the XtaLAB Synergy-S produces fast, precise data in an intelligent fashion.
The technology of the XtaLAB Synergy-S is based on that which has been used to power the PhotonJet-S series of microfocus X-ray sources, both of which incorporate continuously variable divergence slits.
Both of these third-generation systems have been specifically designed to maximize a sample’s X-ray photons through the use of novel optics, a new and longer lifespan, tubes, and an overall improved alignment system.
PhotonJets can be made available in copper, molybdenum or silver wavelengths in either a single or dual source configuration.
This diffractometer is equipped with a kappa goniometer that exhibits both rapid motor speeds and a unique telescopic two-theta arm to ultimately provide users with the highest level of flexibility during diffraction experiments.
Furthermore, the XtaLAB Synergy-S also comes with HyPix-6000HE, PILATUS3 R 200K, PILATUS3 R 300K, or EIGER 1M.
- Extremely high performance as a result of bright source, noise-free X-ray detector, and fast goniometer speeds
- Minimal downtime with longer X-ray tube lifetime - supported by online diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Continuously variable divergence slit option lets you resolve reflections from long unit cells
- Compact design to fit in your laboratory
- High source flux and increased goniometer speed to allow quicker, more agile experiments
- Enhanced kappa goniometer design with symmetrical 2θ positioning
- Unique telescopic two-theta arm to reach both longer and shorter crystal-to-detector distances
- Improved X-ray optic alignment mechanism for easy maintenance
- New electronically controlled brightness of cabinet and crystal lighting
- User-inspired cabinet design for improved workflow
Rigaku XtaLAB Synergy-S - Single or dual microfocus X-ray diffractometer
X-Ray Diffractometer for Small Molecule 3D Structure Analysis - XtaLAB Synergy-S