The XtaLAB Synergy-R is the most powerful small molecule diffractometer available. Within the XtaLAB Synergy-R system includes a high-flux and low-maintenance microfocus rotating anode, as well as the PhotonJet-R, a high-precision kappa goniometer and the HyPix-6000HE, which is Rigaku’s Hybrid Photon Counting (HPC) X-ray detector.
The PhotonJet-R X-ray source is comprised of a Micromax-007 HF rotating anode and a newly designed optic. It is available with either Cu or Mo anodes.
The XtaLAB Synergy-R is a single crystal X-ray diffractometer that has been specifically designed to fully integrate the rotating anode X-ray source into each of the system’s hardware components and software. Through this integration, the XtaLAB Synergy-R emerges as a sleek and simple-to-use diffractometer that does not compromise on X-ray intensity.
For laboratories that require high-throughput systems, the ability to increase flux can reduce time that is typically used for data collection tasks, thereby allowing researchers to increase the number of samples that are studied in a given experiment. Furthermore, when extremely small samples are being analyzed, the ability to increase flux also extends minimum size limits for the crystals that are being studied.
- Fast workflow due to complete integration of software and hardware
- Compact design to fit in your laboratory
- Excels at the most challenging applications, e.g. MOFs or incommensurate structures
- Provides unparalleled throughput
- Extremely high performance due to bright source, noise-free detector and fast goniometer speeds
- True shutterless data collection
- 4-circle kappa goniometer with high accuracy and speed
- Noise-free HPC X-ray detector for better measurement of weak data
Single Crystal X-Ray Diffraction Analysis with a High-Flux Rotating Anode X-Ray Diffractometer - XtaLAB Synergy-R