The Rigaku NEX QC+ QuantEZ is a cost-effective, Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) elemental analyzer that provides wide elemental coverage using easy-to-learn Windows®-based QuantEZ software. The NEX QC+ QuantEZ non-destructively analyzes sodium (Na) through to uranium (U) in any kind of matrix, ranging from solids and alloys, to slurries, liquids, and powders.
Elemental Examination in the Lab, Field or Plant
The NEX QC+ QuantEZ is specifically designed for heavy industrial applications, from remote field environments to the plant floor. The instrument’s flexibility, superior analytical power, and ease-of-use allow it to be used in a wide range of applications, including education, bulk RoHS inspection, research, and exploration. The NEX QC+ QuantEZ is also suitable for use in production monitoring and industrial applications. It is considered to be a reliable choice for routine elemental analysis. The NEX QC+ QuantEZ plays a vital role in basic quality control (QC), quality assurance (QA), statistical process control like Six Sigma, and analytical quality control (AQC).
50kV X-ray Tube and SDD Detector
Long-term reproducibility and short-term repeatability, with superior element peak resolution is delivered by the Peltier cooled Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) and the shuttered 50 kV X-ray tube. The multiple automated X-ray tube filters, and high voltage capability (50 kV) enable low limits-of-detection (LOD) and a myriad of XRF applications.
Options: FP, Autosampler and Helium
The options available for improving light element sensitivity include; sample spinner, helium purge, automatic sample changer, and fundamental parameters.
The main features of the NEX QC+ QuantEZ include:
- 50 kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- Multiple automated tube filters for improved sensitivity
- Analyze 11Na to 92U non-destructively
- Thin films, solids, powders, liquids and alloys
- Optional RPF-SQX fundamental parameters software
- Unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- High-performance SDD detector for enhanced resolution
- Robust QuantEZ Windows®-based software
- Six tube filter positions with shutter
- 4 W max power
- Peltier thermo-electric cooling
- Optimum balance of max count rate and spectral resolution
- Large 190 x 165 x 60 mm sample chamber
- Bulk sample aperture
- Single position 40 mm sample aperture
- Single position 32 mm sample aperture
- Single position 32 mm sample spinner
- 5-position 40 mm automatic sample chamber
- 6-position 32 mm automatic sample changer
- Analysis in air or helium
- User selectable shaping times
- Simple flow bar wizard to create new applications
Rigaku NEX QC SERIES of benchtop EDXRF analyzers
Video credit: Rigaku