The Rigaku NEX QC as a premium low cost benchtop energy dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) elemental analyzer offers wide elemental coverage with an easy-to-learn software interface in a robust package developed for industrial at-line quality control applications. It is possible to non-destructively analyze from sodium (Na) through uranium (U) in almost any matrix, from solids and alloys to powders, liquids and slurries.
The instrument is specifically designed for routine quality control elemental analysis applications and features an intuitive "icon-driven" touch screen interface for easy operation and a built-in printer for convenience.
The shuttered 50kV X-ray tube and Peltier cooled semiconductor detector offer exclusive short-term repeatability and long-term reproducibility with excellent element peak resolution. This high voltage capability (50 kV), along with multiple automated X-ray tube filters offers a wide range of XRF applications versatility and low limits-of-detection (LOD).
NEX QC options include fundamental parameters, automatic sample changer, sample spinner and helium purge for enhanced light element sensitivity. For applications that require high resolution and sensitivity, the new NEX QC+ energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence analyser which is equipped with a silicon drift detector (SDD) is designed.
The key features of the Rigaku NEX QC are:
- Non-destructive analysis of 11Na to 92U
- Solids, liquids, alloys, powders and thin films
- Multiple automated tube filters for enhanced sensitivity
- Convenient built in thermal printer
- Low cost with unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- Optional fundamental parameters
- 50kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- Semiconductor detector for excellent data quality
- Modern smartphone style icon driven user interface
Rigaku NEX QC SERIES of benchtop EDXRF analyzers
Video credit: Rigaku