The XtaLAB Synergy-i single crystal X-ray diffractometer includes a high-flux, low maintenance microfocus sealed tube X-ray instrument with a high precision 4-circle kappa goniometer and Rigaku’s own Hybrid Photon Counting (HPC) X-ray detector, the HyPix-Bantam.
The XtaLAB Synergy-i encompasses the latest technology and can be upgraded from a single source to a dual source instrument. The system can be equipped with Cu and/or Mo sources allowing for a wide range of sample types to be evaluated.
The XtaLAB Synergy-i is controlled by the fully-integrated, user-inspired CrysAlisPro software package that can collect and process data accurately and efficiently, so you achieve the best data possible.
As a full-featured single crystal X-ray diffractometer, the XtaLAB Synergy-i needs little maintenance, thereby maximizing uptime and overall throughput of this system. As a result of these features, the XtaLAB Synergy-i is an ideal diffractometer for crystallography-focused research laboratories.
Whether you select a dual source microfocus configuration or a single source microfocus configuration, the XtaLAB Synergy-i contains the latest technology, from the sources to the detector.
- The microfocus PhotonJet- i sources (Cu/Mo), available in dual or single source configurations, have low power consumption, yet provide high flux to study a range of sample types
- The scintillator-free hybrid photon counting (HPC) detector has been designed by Rigaku to ensure cutting-edge performance with true digital photon counting technology for unparalleled sensitivity
- The 4-circle Kappa goniometer ensures that the most efficient data coverage is achieved even for the lowest symmetry P1 samples whether Cu or Mo radiation is used
- Up to 50 W microfocus X-ray tube with multilayer optics
- State-of-the-art HPC technology detector, the HyPix-Bantam
- Simple dual-source upgrade
- New cabinet design with controlled sample and cabinet lighting
- High precision 4-circle kappa goniometer
- The system conforms to the most stringent of X-ray safety guidelines
- CrysAlisPro: Powerful, user-friendly software, comes standard with AutoChem3.0 for fully-automated structure solution and refinement
- Easy detector upgrade to the HyPix-6000HE (made by Rigaku)